Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday November 11, 2008 8:30 PM

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY

Good Evening Guys,

I really want to say thanks for all the folks that have lived and died so we can rant and rave about last weeks election with out getting strung up. But honestly, thanks vets you have my utmost respect.

On the rehab note. Reese came up today since that state so graciously gave her the day off. LeeAnn wanted to try some things different and gave me a crutch with the cuff on the upper arm. Sorry I don't remember the name, but you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, it actually worked great and gave me great stability an leverage without all the baggage and weight of the walkers. I hope this will really help me become more independent.

Yesterday Mom and I went by to see Mrs. Sue and she is doing absolutely wonderful. Mrs. Susan came over also and the only people missing were Tommie Lee and Mr. Ed. We stayed longer than expected but it really made my day and I think they enjoyed it also.

Hope everybody is doing well.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of your improvements. Thank you for the blog too. Reading your blog is a daily pleasure. Also, I saw Richard Barlow last week. Like you, he had a great attitude but continues to have a lot of challenges. I know both of you will prevail.
We love you.
Kathy Piland and the gang at Elba
City Schools