Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday November 13, 2008 5:30 PM

Good Evening Everybody,

I hope everybody is having a great week. Therapy is going really really well. My strength is just about there now I want to concentrate on stamina. I really don't have that much to talk about.

I do want to say that it was great to be at the Troy game and see all our friends there. Also, Mrs. P(B) I still am going to get by and see you one afternoon when I'm in Elba. I really want to catch up.

I hope Friday goes well.

Fins Up,
Jr.

Speaking of that, Capt. Tony Tarricino died last week in Key West at the age on 94. Buffett wrote the song"Last Mango in Paris" about him and his bar that is right off Duval St. Just wanted all the Parrotheads to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GLAD ALL IS GOING WELL,,,PLAYED IN MY FIRST TOURNAMENT LAST NIGHT, NOT GOOD FOR ME BUT IT WAS FUN. WHEN I LEFT YOUR MOM WAS STILL IN!!
HOPE YOU AND DEANN HAVE A GOOD WEEK AND CONTINUE TO IMPOVE.
SEE YA!
RETTA