Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday October 27, 2008 1:15 PM

Hey Guys,

I am so sorry it has been a week. We had a great weekend as the Tide rolled over the ugly Volunteers. Also my good buddy Jerry DuBose came and stayed with us for the weekend. We had a great time as we watched football and solved the worlds problems.

I FINALLY got the knee that will take me back to normal hopefully. The last time I had it I was not strong enough for it. Today I was almost jogging with it(with the help of a walker). Even so it was really neat and I am so excited about the prospects. As I spend more time on the knee i'll keep you guys posted. Also, I'm now back to 5 days a week at rehab, so LeeAnn and Jessica are blessed with my presents everyday.

DeAnn and I are planning on going to a Halloween party this weekend so that should be fun. Also, Bama has homecoming maybe the game will be easier.

If I'm not mistaken today is Josh and Elizabeth's 1 year annivesary. I hope you guys have 100 more, we love ya'll.

Talk to you guys later.

Fins Up,
Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was ABSOLUTELY wonderful to find that you had posted on the blog. You are so inspiring to me and I'm so grateful to have you in my life.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

This is great news!!! You amaze and inspire me with your attitude!
Love ya,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Deann and Neil,

My sister and her husband went to the Alabama and I think Ole Miss game on the 18th of October and Janice said she looked down in front of them and saw ya"ll sitting there. She was so touched that ya"ll were able to attend the game.

Debra Nicholson

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil:
Good job at rehab. Keep up the good work. You and D have fun at the party. Thinking of you every day.
Love,
Mrs. Janet