Friday, May 9, 2008

May 9 9:00pm

Good Evening, Neil has had another good day. The wound care folks came by and changed the dressing on his leg. The wounds are getting better. The newest surgery continues to be very painful. Maybe this will be better tomorrow. There was no news aobut going to UAB today, therefore we think it will be the first of the week. We sure look forward to tomorrow. Please pray for Neil's lungs and his leg.



Scott and Cindy were not released until this morning. I think that was a blessing in that they were going to be released later last night and they might have been in the storm. We hope they got home safely and Scott can continue his recovery at home. Please continue to keep this sweet family in your prayers.



Please continue to pray for the full recovery of Sue, Shanna and our other friends here. We understand that Nelson was released from UAB this week. Wow, that is sure an answer to prayers. Please remember Nelson and his family in your prayers.



We are all blessed with your love, prayers and support. Thanks so very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucia, I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day with your two precious children and daughter-in-law!:) Love you, Melanie

Anonymous said...

We wish Neil the best on his journey to B'ham next week. Still can't wait for him to get to the beach.

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

Lucia, I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day. Sending you all my love.

Patty Jo

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Lucia and Agnes!

Neil I am sorry we missed you, but Peggy said to be sure you knew your girlfriend came by! ???? Our retreat was fun and we found some excitement!
I will be flying to New York to visit Lynn, and I may not get to see your before I leave. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I know everything will be ok. Just look at all the miracles you have already received.
Just remember doctors gave me a new body part from a back muscle and if I loose my job I can get a job at one of those gentlemen's club because my back muscle jumps. So new body parts can be very unique and fun.
I will bring you something from Cooperstown. I love you! YPSSSYGA