Monday, May 26, 2008

May 26 Part 2 8:30pm

Hey Folks, Sorry I put the wrong date last night. We have had a good Memorial Day. Neil's pain has been effectively managed most of the day. He has exercised his leg and is doing incredibly well. I would like to think his appetite is beginning to return. He has not been nauseated for several days (knock on wood). Today he had shish kabob for lunch sent by Teddy and Lisa(our home here in Montgomery) and BBQ chicken and ribs brought by Mona Berry. He and DeAnn enjoyed it all. We have celebrated our holiday in style. We have not yet heard from the doctor so we do not know when the surgery is scheduled. We are hoping around 3 pm like last week. We sure do look forward to tomorrow. Please pray for Neil's leg.

Please continue to pray for the full recovery of Sue and Shanna.

Thanks so very much for your love and support. Wow, we are so blessed with all of you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news. I'm thankful he had a good day. I'm praying for all of you tomorrow, that the muscle is viable and he's mending nicely. The miracles just keep coming. I feel so blessed to be a part of it. Keep the faith.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

I haven't been near the computer in a few days so I just caught up. Neil Pill you are so awesome. It was great to hear from you personally. Reading your blog, I could here your sweet voice. You are so positive and I am so thankful that you are here no matter what type of surgery you must have. I can't wait to come see you and I will be praying for you and DeAnn continuously. Love you bunches, Jill Neeley

Anonymous said...

Great News - a good day on Monday! Today will also be a good day! God has a hold of you and will be by your side during the surgery. You are on good hands. I love you! YPSSSYGA

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. You have such an upbeat attitude, and that has taken you to where you are! Lots of love and prayers, Melanie:)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the visit with you yesterday! It is still nearly impossible to hang out with you and daddy in the same room!! I will be praying for you today and everyday after that! I look forward to hearing good news from your surgery. Love you!

Liz (Mother of your favorite cousin)

Anonymous said...

God is so faithful to those who call upon him and believe upon his name. We have upheld Neil with our prayers and continue to ask that his pain will be minimal and that his muscles will heal optimally. We praise God for how he has continued to hear and answer prayers on Neil's behalf.

Bonnie Porter

Anonymous said...

Thinking and praying for you all always!
Love,
Katie Parrish and Family