Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 29 9:00 pm

Hey Folks, Neil has had a very good day. His appetite has been normal today. Yea!!!! His pain has been managed for the most part. The wound care folks came and took the wound vac off his abdomen and left it off. Monday, Neil will go to the wound clinic and will have a skin graft placed over this wound. Physical therapy came in twice and Neil worked hard. He is getting stronger and stronger every day. He will have surgery tomorrow. Tomorrow is the "start" day for Neil and we are all looking forward to this. Please pray for Neil's leg.

Susan Toole came through her surgery well and the biopsies were good. We are so pleased.

Linda, Shanna's mom, called today. She said physical therapy works with Shanna everyday and that Shanna is making some progress. We are so pleased for Shanna and her sweet family. Please continue to pray for Shanna's full recovery.

Thank you all for your love and support. Please continue to love and support the Andress family.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil, I thank God for your strength and perseverance. Through this situation you have helped lead others to re-establish their relationship with the Lord. We will continue to pray for you and we hope to visit soon.

Kathy Piland and the gang at Elba City Schools
P.S. SCHOOL IS OUT FOR THE SUMMER!

Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!

Today is the start of a new beginning. Neil, I am constantly amazed at the strength and positive attitude you constantly keep. You've always put a smile on my face and made me feel as though it's not as bad as i think and I read this everyday and I smile. So, thank you for being you. I can't wait to see you. Love you

Lauren Sutley

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you bubba!!! You amaze me! I have been hearing some "beauty shop gossip" about you!!!EVERYONE in the surrounding counties (and even further than that) are AMAZED by your strength and positivity! Not only are they proud of you but your loving, wonderful, God sent FAMILY! I truley beleive you are all angels!!!
I love you and can't wait to see you!
Candace

Anonymous said...

I haven't left a msg in a while, but I keep up with the blog. You and your family are in my daily thoughts and prayers. Stay strong!! Love always, Nicole Davis

Anonymous said...

Neil and DeAnn, sending you lots of love especially this afternoon. I know the whole gang is there for you as this surgery takes place and you get ready for a new chapter. Each time I talk with your mom, I'm overwhelmed by your strength and positive spirit. You didn't fall far from the tree, did you? Keeping you all close in thoughts and prayers, Becky P

Anonymous said...

Neil - I am so glad that I finally dropped by at the right time and got to talk with you. I'm getting better with my judgment calls. Maybe my taste in men will improve also. What do you think? I know today has been a tough day, but tomorrow is a new day with many new blessings. I truly believe the worst is in the past and the best is yet to be! I love you! YPSSSYGA