Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9 5:00 pm

Good Afternoon, As I said the other day, we are not gone until Neil is discharged and that is not happening today. He just got back and has the Apligraf on his abdomen. What we did not know is that he cannot move his legs or abdomen until he goes back to see the doctor Friday. At that time, the doctor will determine if Neil can be mobile. Neil is back in his room and we have moved everything back in. We have decided we will not move out again until Neil has left the hospital. Everyone here is so gracious and have accepted us back. Neil's spirits are good. He is disappointed but understanding of the situation. Thanks to all of you for your love and support. Please pray for Neil's recovery.

Please pray for Sue, Shanna, Lily Grace and our other friends here.

Please continue to support the Andress family with your love and prayers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil and Deann,
It's just a few days and it sounds to me like they are doing what is best for you and that is a "GOOD THING", I'm continuing to pray for you guys. Keep smiling.
Love you
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone!! I continue to pray and think of you all daily. Neil, hang in there and continue to inspire us all with your strength.
Love you all,
Casey Skinner

joni said...

Just wanted to drop you all a quick note to let you know that I continue to pray for you daily. I am excited to see what God will do next.

Love you!

joni

Anonymous said...

Keep your spirits up and hang in there Bubba!!! I can't wait to see you!
Love and miss you all!!
Candace

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Neil,
Your Creative Services family is so jealous because we know Bonnie got to love on you and give you kisses and now it is our turn, so we will see you at Health South before you know it and then it will be our turn to love on you!!

Love you!
Miss Mildred

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil & Family!

I haven't left a comment in a while. But I always get the update from Buford! but wanted to let you guys know I was thinking about you! Hope to see you soon! take care!

Love,

Amber Grant

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil and DeAnn,
I hope you guys are having a great night! I miss you so much, but please know that I am always thinking of you! I wish you rest, courage, precious moments, and joyous times this week. I love you both so much, and I am so honored to call you my precious, inspiring married friends! Have a wonderful night!
Love,
Cammie Kelley

Anonymous said...

Neil - it was great visiting with you today. You are so handsome and so sweet! That Stephens and Grantham blood mixture is power stuff! We might need to bottle it and put it on the market. I bet we coulde make millions. I hope you are getting ready for all those wonderful things coming your way in the near future.
I love you! YPSSSYGA