Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 5 8:00

Hey Folks, Neil has felt better today, thank goodness. They have changed some medications and this seems to help. Also, he just got back from a CAT Scan. This was ordered just to be sure nothing was wrong. We do not know what it indicated, but they told Neil he could eat and drink anything he wanted. He has been on a liquid diet since yesterday afternoon. Physical therapy came by twice today and this worked well. Neil is having dinner as I write this. We sure look forward to tomorrow. Please pray for Neil's full recovery.

Please pray for Sue, Shanna, Lily Grace and our other friends here.

Thanks so very much for your love and support.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Neil is feeling better today. We continue to pray for him daily.
Tommy and Brenda

Anonymous said...

Good morning Neil,
I'm glad they did the ct scan, that shows they're really on top of things. I'm praying your days will get better and better and you'll get stronger and stronger. I'm still praying for you buddy.
Keep smiling.
Lyn

Anonymous said...

So happy Neil is feeling better! I hope you all have a great weekend! Love you all:)!
Candace

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and closer. Yea. I love you. YPSSSYGA

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Neil is feeling better. I hope you all have a good weekend. Please give Neil my love.

PJ