Saturday, June 28, 2008

June 28 3:45 PM

Good Afternoon Guys and Gals,

Dad and I are sitting on the porch taking in a cool breeze. I had a full morning of rehab and had lunch with Mom, Reese, DeAnn, and Uncle Daniel. Then we went back to my room and visited, then went to rehab for some extra work. Mom and Dan left after that going to Atlanta to see Oklahoma at The "fabulous" Fox Theatre. I did get the ok from my WC nurse to have a daypass on the 4th. I am very excited about the thought of DeAnn and I breaking out of this joint if not only for a day. As I said yesterday tomorrow is a day of rest and that is pretty dang exciting too. I know this is a pretty short blog, but there isn't much to report.

I also want to say congrats to our good friends Troy and Marsha on their wedding today, sorry I can't make it guys, I'm thinking about ya'll.

Later and fins up,
JR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it just keeps getting better and better. I know your Dad is grateful to have you to himself. Enjoy the breeze. Later sweetie,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Neil and DeAnn - What a delightful day! I know the 4th of July pass will be so wonderful. A real day with DeAnn out in the real world. As Master charge says "priceless." I love you guys! YPSSSYGA

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie,Kerri and I just got back to Elba.It felt sooooooooo great spending time with you and your Dad today!!I felt like we had our ole' Neil back.It was wonderful!!! I'm sorry we missed seeing DeAnn.You know you have a jewel there!You still amaze me and I just know there is going to be some awesome things happening in your future.Keep up the good work buddy and know that we love you soooooooo very much!!! Please let us know if you need anything or anything we can do for you.Much much love and prayers are still coming your way.Love ya,Susan and Kerri