Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 4 10:00 pm

Hey Folks, Sorry I am late posting. Neil had a very good day until about 2 pm. Since then his stomach has hurt. The doctor and others are considering all the possibilities and are trying several things. It is some better right now, thank goodness. Physical therapy came in twice today and Neil had good workouts. We cannot wait until tomorrow. Please continue to pray for Neil's recovery.

Please continue to pray for Sue, Shanna, Lily Grace and our other friends here.

Thanks so much for loving us. Please continue to surround the Andress family with your love and support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,
I wasn't able to sleep so I got up to see how you were doing. I pray you're having a restful night and getting some much needed rest. I hope your stomach is feeling better in the morning. Sweet dreams.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you all yesterday. I do hope that Neil feels better today. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Much Love~
PJ