Friday, June 27, 2008

June 27 6:30

Hey Guys,
It's me again. Sorry that ya'll had to her about my day from DeAnn, but I was so tired last night. Today was much the same therapy-wise except I am physically tired and worn out. We got some great news today, I might get a daypass next friday if I can transfer into a car. I know what ya'll are thinking that must be so easy well it is getting easier but I was down for a couple of days. So the weekend is here and I have half a day tomorrow and then rest on the Sabbath.

On to my main focus of the blog. I know what I'm about to say will not surprise any of you. I have the the GREATEST family in the world and our friends aren't to shabby either. I keep thinking everyday the the thoughts, prayers, calls, and letters will end, but they haven't and I firmly believe with all my faith that is why I'm here today.

Lastly, I can't say enough about my beautiful wife, she amazes me everday with her unending support. She is my Rock. DeAnn I Love you more everyday.

Later and fins up,
JR

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil - that is the sweetest note ever, and I agree with you 100%. Your Mom and Dad are the best ever. I have always known how much they loved you and Reese, so I am not surprised at their determination and dedication these last many weeks. I always knew DeAnn was special because you loved her so much. I have been amazed at her maturity and courage. She is awesome! You may have lost a few days and a limb, but I believe you are the most fortunate man on earth. All the money in the world could not buy what you have with DeAnn. You are also a very special young man, and God has great things in store for you. I love you all! YPSSSYGA

Anonymous said...

Neil,
This blog has been such a good idea, BUT you have no idea how good it is seeing YOU post news. Don't get me wrong about hearing from Lucia, Reese, Kenneth and DeAnn, BUT your words are absolutely words that all of us LOVE to see AND hear. You have come a long way, by the Grace of God, and will continue on that path. Keep up the Faith and all will be okay as it has already proven. Give our love to DeAnn and all.
Love you BUNCHES!
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Neil and DeAnn,
I agree with Aunt J. This is the sweetest blog I've read to date. My heart is about to burst I'm so proud of you. I can't fathom the obstacles you've overcome and yet here you are smiling and comforting everyone else. You two are going to have the most awesome life together and testimony. Your faith and courage have taught all of us a valuable lesson. Thank you for that. I'm so grateful your a part of my life.
Love you
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neil! I am so happy for you and all of your family! You are such an inspiration to me. June 26 was Adam's birthday, and I know he celebrated it in heaven with all of the other angels. But you know what else they were celebrating? Your remarkable progress and great strides you are making-what a celebration that must have been with him leading them all with that big grin of his! You are such a wonderful young man. I miss you so much, and I hope to see you soon. Here is a big hug from me. Love you, Melanie:)

Anonymous said...

Neil Pill,
You are so precious and such a blessing to all of us. Our lives wouldn't be the same without you in it. You are soooo luck to have such an amazing wife and she is luck to have you. Reading your blog makes me so thankful that you have so much faith and love surrounding you. You can overcome anything. I love you and hope all of the coming days are as encouraging as the last few.
Jill Neeley