Friday, June 6, 2008

June 6 8:00

Good Evening, We hope this is the last Friday Neil is here at Baptist South. The doctor said the plan is for Neil to go to Health South Monday. He has had a good day. They changed the dressing on his abdomen and the wound looks great. We have not heard a word from the culture so that means there is no problem. Physical therapy came in twice today and Neil is getting stronger and stronger. We sure look forward to tomorrow. Please pray for Neil's recovery.

Please pray for Sue, Shanna and our other friends here.

Thanks so very much for your love and support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil,
We'll celebrate together on Monday. It's my birthday and I'll have a big grin on my face because of your accomplishments. Trust me, it won't be because I'm another year older. Keep smiling.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Neil and Family, we certainly are glad to hear the great news. Neil, that day at the beach is getting closer, and I know you will be ready. Continue to hang in there, good luck, and have a restful weekend.
Uncle V and Jk

Anonymous said...

Neil, the news sounds so good. Hang in there. You are in my prayers. Linda Young

Anonymous said...

Way to go Neil! Keep up the fight and those nurses @ HealthSouth will be ready to get you out just as fast as you're ready to get out! I just can't wait to hear how impressed they are with your progress and drive. We all know it's there! Keep it up!

Tony and Rebecca