Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of post. I have been very busy. I'm not sure how many people read this now so I could be just talking to myself.

Anyway, Wynn got out of the hospital and is doing very well. I think he is planning on playing golf this weekend. He has been sidelined due to the sun and the effects of some medicine.

The Elba-Troy club had a successful 2 days. I would like to thank Coach Blakeney and all the sponsors and golfers. We couldn't have had a tournament without you. I know things are tight with everyone and being a recipient of a scholarship myself, I know how helpful they are.

We are going to the beach this weekend for our 4th trip. We always go and it is truly a time to celebrate our independence and be with family.

Thanks for reading and fins up!
Jr.

P.S. Somebody tell the governor Buffett concerts always sell-out that quick and normally tickets are in the hundred dollar range. What a genius!

2 comments:

Kathy Piland said...

I continue to check your blog, so weekly updates will be fine. I know others to check it weekly if not daily! We can't help it...we love ya!

Anonymous said...

You better keep posting - this is the only way Bonnie and I can keep up with you and Dee. You need to make a visit to see your ole Troy family!!!
Love Ya!
Miss Mildred