Monday, June 7, 2010

Saturday after BamaJam

Hey Guys,

I meant to post this Saturday, but I was busy. Friday afternoon we went back over to Enterprise. The Main Stage line-up was pretty good. It consisted of Randy Houser(decent), Jamey Johnson(love his music,but terrible live), Travis Tritt(great show), Hank(you know). We had a very good time except for that Gilley fella and his propaganda. We didn't stay for Train on B after Jr. I was shot after Thursday night.

I got up and came to work on Saturday, we have been busy. Saturday afternoon we had a wedding in Montgomery for some of D's co-workers. The wedding was nice and we went out with some friends afterwards and got back to Elba around midnight. Sunday we went to clean my room at Mom's because Dad is getting my old bed, it's his dad's bed, for his new house. Last night we took it pretty easy because we have been on the go.

I am going to give a memorial day trip report I promise.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: