Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2nd

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is my wonderful, sweet, awesome mother's birthday.

I will probably say the same thing I said last year. She meant so much to me before my accident, but what she has done for DeAnn and myself since has been astonishing.

I have probably spent more time with her than anyone except D and we always have such a great time. The sacrifices she has made for Reese and are are evident everywhere, but the beach house might be the biggest. It is a place we all love and enjoy being together and this past weekend was no exception. We had a blast.

Thanks Mom for everything you do. I love you.

Neil

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your sweet mama happy birthday and we love her too.

and as always, we love you
Bonnie and Mildred

Rudy and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Lu!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I let that slip up on me and get by! Happy Belated Birthday Lucia Gail!!
You are most correct Neil, she is one awesome lady--I love to be able to be able to spend time w/her.