Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update

Hey Guys,

I wrote the post about Wynn's birthday on Monday and he hasn't been feeling well for the last week. So please keep him in your prayers.

I wrote a blog a few weeks ago about trying to lose weight. Well, I am down a few pounds and I am going to the gym regularly, but I just don't want to eat like I should. If I would do better on the weekends I might be able to catch Uncle Daniel.

The Elba-Troy Club is having our membership meeting on Friday night with Coach Blakeney as our guest speaker. Also, on Saturday we are having our Scholarship golf tournament, The Rann King Memorial. We would love for everybody that is a Troy fan to come out and join us. In fact DeAnn made a Troy fan Page on facebook last night. I kinda hate those things, but they seem to be a necessary evil these days. Got to get page to work.

Oh yea. This is the 500th blog on here. Kinda cool I thought.

Fins Up and Get well Wynn,
Jr.

No comments: