Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Go Fight WYNN!!!

That was a quote from a sign we put up at a pep rally in the 7th grade. I really thought "The Good Coach" would kill us all.

My good friend Wynn Grimes has turned 40. It is definitely the end of an era. We have a strange friendship as he is a good bit older than me, but he is absolutely one of my best friends. We have seen and experienced some of the funniest things together. (Thanks for hitting driver man). He was the one that helped me look green the day of my wedding.

I heard a saying once, a good friend will bail you out of jail, but a great friend will be sitting beside you laughing. Well, I sort of hate to admit it, but there have been a few times I thought that might be us.

Anyway, before I incriminate us too bad.

Happy Birthday Coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it was a good one.

NG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell that old coach I said Happy Birthday. It has been a long time since he was a student worker in Wallace Hall.

Hope you are having a great week.

Love you,
Bonnie