Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday after BamaJam

Good Morning,

I will have to do an extra spell check as I'm a tad bit blurry-eyed. Zac Brown didn't quit until after 2. Miranda and Robert Earl Keen were great, but Zac Brown definitely showed out. Wow that boy can pick. All in all it was great once we got in. It's a little tough for the sweet folks in my life that push me around in the chair. I am so glad I didn't try to walk, I really under estimated the hills.

Ronnie Gilley is a huge JOKE. He did a political speech and that stupid hick quoted Patrick Henry's "Liberty and Death" quote, pertaining to Alabama politics. I'm all for gambling but I know that before I invest millions I would pay the right folks off. Anyway, Mom's is probably going to scold me, so I will hush. Have a good Friday.

Waiting on Jr.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: