Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday

Hey Guys,

Sorry tomorrow turned into a week. I have been busy. This past weekend I got up to go to work on Saturday while D cleaned up the house. She was having a food party for Reese. Since she was busy, Jerry, Buford and myself went swimming at the club. It was the first time I have been in the pool. We had a great time. Later that night we went to Mellow Mushroom and ate.

We are going to the beach this weekend. Before we hit the sand we are going to"The Man-Child's" graduation. That is the nickname Uncle Daniel gave John-John before he was born. The fact that he is 18 and graduating is pretty wild to me. Anyway, I think we will have a great time even though it could be long night if history repeats itself.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and come by and let me quote your insurance. DeAnn is making me pay all the bills now.

Fins Up,
Jr.

Kathy Piland-Please call me 897-2981

No comments: