Monday, July 12, 2010

I guess I'm back from the 4th of July weekend

Hey Guys,

Since we last convened I have been to the beach with the family, worked, and watched some golf. We had our annual Grantham-Stephens 4th of July tribunal at the beach. We had a great time and the water was just awesome. There is no doubt that some beaches are being effected by the spill, but the beaches at PCB are absolutely amazing.

My agency is doing well. I am still picking up policies and have just about gotten everything down where I feel comfortable running it by myself. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will really be able to get out and call on some folks.

This weekend there was the 2-person in Elba. Dad and Reese played together. They sandbagged so Dad could put some more down on his mortgage I guess. I'm kidding, they just played a lot better on Sunday. Saturday DeAnn and I went to a party for a friend and I was as hot as I have ever been. Man it was brutal. Just obscene.

I want to wish my father-in-law Dennis and Robyn Reaves a Happy Birthday!

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: