Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys,

Tomorrow is my best friend Jerry DuBose's 28th birthday. My first memory of J was our first day of kindergarten. I was having a pretty rough day and he was sitting behind me. He has had my back ever since. We talk almost daily and try to keep each other in check. He was the last person I talked to before my wreck and one of the first I saw when I woke up.

They say a good friend will bail you out of jail, but a great friend will be sitting beside you in the cell laughing. Well, Jerry definitely falls in the latter. We have been to Augusta to LA and have already made enough memories to last a lifetime.

Happy Birthday Brother. Love ya.

NG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil,
Since we don't have Jerry's phone number or e-mail, will you please tell him that Miss Mildred and Miss Bonnie said happy birthday and tell him to come see us sometimes!! YOU NEED TO COME WITH HIM TOO!!
Love ya'll
Miss Mildred