Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of post late last week. We were gone over the weekend and then my pal Jerry turned off my wireless on my computer. It took a while to figure out what happened.

Anyway, I got back to therapy last week and it is going very well. I didn't lose any strength in my left leg. My stomach is still tight and tender. It still hurts pretty bad while I am walking. But it is still great to be back up and moving.

On Friday we went to Orange Beach to the Wharf to see Bob Dylan, Mellencamp, and Willie. It was pretty good but the fellowship was just awesome. We had a great time and ended the night at the 'Bama.

I want to Aunt Kathy Smith for asking me if I had read "90 minutes in Heaven". I had not but a nurse from the unit gave it to me while I was in the hospital. Since she ask that I thought I would pick it up. It was a good book and I do recommend reading it. I could identify in a lot of ways except I never wanted to go. I know he had been to Heaven but he also had small children.
I won't ruin it if you hadn't read it. But pick it up.

Hope all is well.

Fins Up,
Jr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT WAS SOOOO GOOD TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND! IT WAS THE BEST SURPRISE EVER!!!! YOU BEING THE FIRST PERSON I SAW WHEN I WALKED OUT OF THE DOOR WILL BE A MEMORY I'LL TAKE WITH ME FOREVER!!I LOVE YOU GUYS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU MORE OFTEN!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, and that last post was "me"... Candace:)

Anonymous said...

Neil: That guy actually came to our church at Ino Baptist a couple of years ago. He does have quite a testimony. Makes you realize how real and wonderful HEAVEN is gonna be. Don't want to go there too soon---but don't want to miss it either!!!!
Great to hear that youre still on the go and doing better
Love You,
Betty Lawford