Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back to HealthSouth

Hey Guys,

I went to see Vermillion today. I had a few questions and they answered all of them. He didn't see any reason why I couldn't go back to PT. So everything is set and I have to be back at my old stompin' grounds at 8 in the morning. He also said that he didn't think I could do any damage that we have previously fixed.

I am pretty excited because I know now we are on the homestretch. In a couple of months I will be back to where I was and we can get on with our lives. Just wanted to give you guys an update. Talk Later.

FINS UP,
Jr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!
We knew it would come soon! We can't wait to really see you out and about with DeAnn going all over the place!
Congrats!
Love you bunches!
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Kathy Piland said...

Congratulations!
I love this blog! I know you are excited. Your determination, perseverance and faith are to be commended. We love you and DeAnn.

Kathy and the gang at Elba City Schools

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your Rehab pals! Great to hear you're coming along so well.
Becky P