Monday, July 6, 2009

Late Monday

Hey Everybody,

I hope everyone is doing well. We had a great trip to Elba. We spent a lot of time with DeAnn's family which is not something we do on summer holidays. We are normally at the beach. Also, I got to go to Ham Church. It was better than normal because Mary and Elizabeth were there with all the kids.

It was also great to hear from all my therapist from HealthSouth. I will be by there this week to see you and talk about me coming back. It is amazing to think about how going over to Narrow Lane was just part of my day and the folks at HealthSouth became family just like everyone at "The South".

I hate we missed all the debauchery at the beach, but it was great being in Elba. I'm know really looking forward to Dad's birthday bash it's surely to be one to remember. I gotta go to bed.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are up and about. Maybe after a little rehab you can come to Troy.

Love ya,
Bonnie

Mary said...

It was great seeing you at church! Glad you got to see all of us! :)