Monday, July 20, 2009

Still Being Pretty Lazy

Hey Guys,

Hope everybody had a great weekend. We went to the biscuits game Saturday night and had a great time. They won big and there were fireworks after the game over the river. For those around Montgomery that haven't been its a great bargain.

One thing I didn't mention last week, at the country club Friday night I got to spend a lot of time with Mike and Juli Parrish, and Bryan and Anita Grimes. These are some of my favorite people and I don't get to see them that much anymore, It was great catching up folks I Love you all and thanks for the meal Shine.

Later on today and the rest of the week I am going to try to get out several blogs that I have been needing to do.

I hope all is well.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Kathy Piland said...

Good to hear from you. I enjoy catching up and reading your blogs. I check it daily for updates, but will SETTLE for a weekly blog. Glad to know you are improving. The Lord has blessed you and you have in turn shared that blessing with us. I love you and hope to see you soon.
KP