Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Therapy and the beach

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of post. I really have no excuse for not updating I just haven't sat down to do it. I have been thinking about things to blog. Since we last talked D and I went to the movies twice over the weekend. We saw Funny people, very average with a great cast I was disappointed, and The time travelers wife, weird love story D liked I yawned. So the picture show was not very successful but a relaxing weekend nonetheless.

Therapy is still going well. I am walking more and longer. My endurance is still coming along. Had a check up with Dr. V and he said all my aches we normal considering 6 ab surgeries in 18 months. My muscles are trying to strengthen with staples, stitches and scar tissue in the way. It made me feel much better knowing that I am not doing any damage and all the work is holding.

Mr. Robert Waters is in a foreign land and wanted an update. There was no need for threats Mr. Waters all you had to do was ask. You have my number just call although you might be roaming. I'll try to post more often.

We are headed to the beach this weekend to celebrate Dad's birthday. Most of you know how I feel about my old man. If not see Aug. 22, 2008 blog. Anyway, Happy 59th Pop. Next year we might celebrate on Duval or maybe even at Capt. Tonys.

Mama Nell is still at HealthSouth and improving. She is sure ready to see Elba again. Any day now Mama Nell.

I think we are all caught up now. I'll try to post Monday.

Fins Up,
Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing remarkably well to have been through everything you have been through.
Tell Cuz' Happy Birthday!
Have a great & restful weekend!
Love,
Kathy & Frog

Anonymous said...

Just a note to say that we are mighty proud of you! I am glad everything is holding, needless to say, and I can just imagine your concerns big boy.

That Dr. V is quite a guy, huh? We sure to appreciate him and I know that hundreds of others do also.

Have a good 'un at the beach and tell one papa if he keeps having these b-days as fast as he has for the last few years, he may very well catch up with me at 65.

Later...
Mr.Joe

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil,

I'm really looking forward to the seeing you and all the family at the beach. It sounds like the birthday party is going to be fun. I sent you an email. Robert was proud of you for the update. In case I forget, he sent a "Happy B'day to Uncle Nanner" all the way from Japan.

Love you! Aunt Jenny

Anonymous said...

JA-PAN?! Uncle Robert is in JA-PAN!?!?!?!?! Oh Uncle Robert becareful and have a ton of fun! I'll miss you bunches this weekend!!