Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday and Rest

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We sure did. It was kind of busy, but relaxing nonetheless. JK and Uncle V had a great party with great food at their place. Thanks guys we had a wonderful time.

Before the party we had a great time at the pool and on the beach. The weather ended up being great. On Saturday night we ended up getting to talk to Robert over in Ja Pan. It turns out that DeAnn's good friend Emily is over there with him for Sony. Oh yeah Jenny Waters, don't touch the ipod without permission.

All in all, the weekend couldn't have been better unless we had hit the lottery.

Mama Nell Cook got home from HealthSouth sometime late in the week. I am so glad to here about that. Can't wait to see you Mama Nell.

Please say a little prayer for Mom's friend Ms. Ann Wesley. Her granddaughter died in a tragic car wreck early Friday morning.

Also, the poker run for Miss Ollie DuBose was a huge success I heard. They raised a bunch of money and had a good time it sounds like. I hate we couldn't be there Gator and Lynz, we were thinking of you.

I know I am probably forgetting something. If I am I will try to let you know.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad i finally made THE BLOG!!! We had a great time with ya'll, can't wait for the next trip!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder who that was that wrote the comment about finally making the blog????? I can only imagine. I did have a great time this weekend! You guys are alway fun to be with.

Love you, Aunt Jenny