Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday

Hey Guys,

First things first. I want to say I have been thinking about the Brunson family. Mr. Jack and Mrs Edna were great friends of the Elba-Troy Club since the beginning and I don't know where our club would be without them. I hated I could not get to Elba for the service.

Also, I have had 2 visits with Mama Nell Cook and both were good. She has an uphill battle, but she is tough. Please say a prayer for her and the family.

I knew I was forgetting something Monday. Saturday after the concert on Friday night we came back through Elba to attend Candace Anderson and Brett Bimbo's wedding. The wedding was nice and Candace looked great. DeAnn and I had a wonderful time catching up with folks we haven't seen in while.

This weekend is the world famous ticket tournament in Elba. They have a $5000 drawing on Friday night and a 3 person scramble on the weekend. It is a big fund-raiser for the club and a big time for all involved. In the morning I am going to therapy and then headed to the big town for the festivities.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: