Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday

Hey Guys,

Ok, ok, ok.......Settle down. I never thought that comment about AU would get my readers so fired up. I guess that's football in the state of Alabama.

Mama Nell is at HealthSouth and continues to improve, but please continue to pray. After my therapy Uncle Daniel and I went to check on her, but that had her in OT.

Every time I go to therapy my endurance is getting so much better. I am walking farther and riding the bike longer.

I want to thank you all for the comments. It really lets me know you still read. Also, I cannot explain what the encouragement does while I am enduring the hour and a half of therapy. Thanks for reading.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brother. We're still here keeping up with you. You keep writing and we'll keep reading!! So glad to hear you are continuously getting better.

Always in our thoughts,

Stephen and Marissa

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, and you keep writing and we will keep reading!!
retta