Monday, February 21, 2011

What a weekend!

Man that is a looooooong weekend.  Saturday morning I went to the office.  After I closed I met Jerry and John at the Ranch House.  Jerry and I decided to go hit a few golf balls.  We planned on going home for a while and then coming back because there was a band playing that night at the club.  Well, we didn't leave until around midnight.  The band was awesome and everyone out there had a blast.  It was great seeing that much activity going on out there.

Yesterday was the 500 and everyone gathered at Dad's.  The race was pretty boring and the majority of the time was spent reminiscing about our old trips to Talladega.  My side stated hurting from laughing so hard.  The last 20 laps were good and the kid winning in a Wood Bros. car was spectacular.  It was a popular win in Nascar.  We went home around 7 and I was asleep by nine.

Fins Up,
Jr

No comments: