Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday

Hey Guys,
Sorry for the lack of content lately.  I have been pretty busy, but also there hasn't been alot going on.  I can tell you of some exciting news from this past weekend.  Saturday was such a awesome day in south Alabama that Jerry and I were determined to be outside.  He mention he wanted to go to the golf course and I figured that would be nice

Since my accident I have tried to hit golf balls with terrible results and the first one I hit Saturday was bad as well.  Jerry and I were talking and he asked if I had ever tried to hit it 1 handed.  I said no and we kept pondering.  On the next tee Dad pulled up and we told him what we were going to try.  I hit the ball square and it went 150 or so right down the middle.  There isn't a whole lot of distance but I am making solid contact.  I hit several more shots that afternoon and more on Sunday before the rain.  It appears we have something to work with.  I'm pretty excited.

This afternoon a group of us are going to Tuscaloosa for a signing day party and the State of the Union from Saban.  It a good time.  I will report about it later in the week.

Fins Up,
Jr

No comments: