Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good Tuesday Afternoon

Hey Guys,

I hope this finds you all well.  I really haven't been able to give updates because I felt that would be selfish.  Now that things have slowed down I now feel like I can start back.

I have been at home on the weekends since we got home from Vegas.  It has been wonderful not being on the road.  It's bad when you come to work on Monday more tired than when you left on Friday.  We have been pretty lazy and have been working every Saturday.

On Feb 2nd a group of us went to Tuscaloosa for signing day.  We heard Saban give the "State of the Union" and went to Innisfree after the meeting.  We had a great time and I am very confident Bama football will be solid for years to come. 

Last night D and I went to a Valentine's dinner that the Chamber was sponsoring and we had a nice evening.

This post was really to let you all know that I haven't quit.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: