Monday, November 30, 2009

My My My

Hello Folks,

What a weekend. We started the weekend at my sweet Mother-in-law's on Thursday for a "Young" Thanksgiving. Man, the food was great and it was nice to see everybody. Thursday night a few friends stopped by and we watched Texas/A&M.

Friday morning I woke up way too early. I guess I was too excited. We had an "Iron Bowl" breakfast at my grandmother's since D and I didn't eat with her on Thursday. After that DeAnn and I said our goodbye's. I went to Wynn's and she went to Jerry's. I can't handle those people during the game.

The game was interesting to say the least. AU had a great game plan and with a Bama defense that was full of turkey made all the the right plays and owned the 1st quarter. I'm not gonna give a play-by-play because you saw it and DeAnn would get mad. But as Eli said as the clock showed zeros "The State of Alabama is once again crimson".

After the game I did go to Jerry's to see everybody. The crowd on both sides was pretty subdued and a little shocked I guess, because most of the talk was about Tiger Woods going to Nascar and not the Bama game.

Saturday we were all very lazy. DeAnn, Jerry Blake and I watched football ALL day and put the Christmas tree. I was nice just to hang out a little.

Sunday I got up and went to Ham. After Church I picked up around the house and we decided to go see "The Blind Side". I would recommend everyone go see this movie it was very good. I expected it to be good but it was better than that. It put such a great feeling in my heart to top off a great weekend.

Fins Up and Roll Tide,
Jr.

No comments: