Monday, November 9, 2009

Mostly moved in

Good Morning,

I know that Manana doesn't mean one week later, but you know how it goes.

Anyway, after the show in Vegas on Saturday night everyone was worn out so we all went to bed pretty quick. Robyn had a 6:30 flight so she left the hotel around five. Our flight wasn't until 11 so we had time to kill. One of my biggest problems in my life is the last day of a vacation or the few days following getting back I just miss the excitment of the trip. This trip was no different. We planned this is in June and had been waiting and anticipating. Now it was ending and it had been so much fun and i was think "What do I do now?". Of Course, we get back and we are in full blown move mode so that depression ended pretty quickly.

In the last two weeks we have moved from Montgomery. Partially moved to Dad's and lived in two rooms waiting for the floor guys to finish up. While we were waiting on the floors, Uncle Daniel help with a little pressure washing on Friday. Doing anything with him is always fun and interesting. Thanks for the help Unc. Friday night we went to Elba's playoff game. They won big and will play Washington County in Elba this Friday.

Weeks ago I planned to watch the LSU game in Dothan with Uncle John, Aunt Jenny, Robert and Kathy. The timing was pretty bad, but I wanted to go anyway. Dad decided to go and we left Elba around 9:30. Anytime I am around that Dothan bunch it is always a good time and Saturday was no different. We watched the game at Robert ad Kathy's and had good food and fellowship. Bama won and confirmed a trip to Atlanta. RTR. I think Robert liked the artichoke the best. Sorry we left so early after the game folks, but we knew Sunday was going to be long.

AND IT WAS. We started around 9 moving furniture and boxes. Then it was hanging blinds and doors. I think we finally quit close to 4. I was in bed by 8.

I believe we are all caught up and as soon as Reese comes home I will get some pictures on the blog. I do not know how to upload them on here. Sorry, hopefuuly it won't be long

Teddy I hope everything goes well with your knee. We are praying for ya.

Happy reading and Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: