Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday

Hey Guys.

I'm sorry that blogs are coming so slow, but that is kind of how my life is right now. We are all but through with the house and are doing things as they come up.

Yesterday I went to Montgomery to AAL. My leg has been making some weird noises and it has been bothering me. It is purely cosmetic and nothing can be done short of making a new socket. This one fits well so I don't want to do that unless I have to. So if you are around me and here strange creaking noises while I am walking its just my leg.

While in Montgomery I stopped in at HealthSouth to check in on the crew. Everything seems to be going well and everybody was good. Its nice to see those folks and not be sweating or breathing hard.

Last night we went to Enterprise to a reception for Tom Anderson who is running for DA. Tom is a family friend and we are all pulling for him. Hopefully we can get him in office. It was fun and great to see he and Christina.

I am going to see Jamey Johnson tonight at the Saenger? in Mobile. It should be a great show.

This weekend we are going to T-town to see Reese. I am excited about seeing her new house. It should be a fun time. Well that gets me caught up I think.

Fins Up, Roll Tide, and Go Troy,
Jr

1 comment:

Kathy Piland said...

Great to know the move went well for you two. Isn’t moving fun? I still have boxes of “stuff” from my last move. Anyce Brazelton “Nanny” was so excited your mom visited her this week. Nanny is like you; you both are made from good stuff. Tough times don’t last for long but tough people do! I love you and Reese and hope to see you in Elba soon. Roll Tide!