Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday of Iron Bowl week

Good Morning All,

I hope everybody had a great weekend. We did, but it was so long

Thursday I met Reese in Mobile. We had tickets to see Jamey Johnson at the Saenger downtown. If you want to hear Jamey Johnson buy his cd. He has the stage personality of a letter opener. Reese and I had a great time seeing each other and catching up. After driving all night back home I pretty much rested on Friday.

Later Friday afternoon, Mom, Dad, and I left to go to Tuscaloosa. We stopped in Troy to support Roland Jones and his CCA Cougars, but our cheering wasn't enough. Congrats on a good season coach. We got to Reese's and toured the mansion and went to bed.

Saturday we got up and went to the Bama scrimmage against UTC. We had a great time, but there wasn't much to see. That's a good thing though. We left at the half and drove to Philadelphia, MS to the Ruddocks celebrate Amy's 21 birthday. We ate looked around a while and drove back to T-town. We had a great time but it was a super long day.

I really hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving week. I know it is pushing 2 years since my accident, but not a day goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am am to have friends and family like you. I thank the good Lord for it everyday. THANK YOU again.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil,

I sure enjoyed "walking around and eating" with you in Philadelphia. It's always fun to be be with the Grantham clan. Roll Tide!!!

Love you, Aunt Jenny

Rachel Ruddock said...

We enjoyed the walk and food also. I cannot begin to tell you how much it meant to Amy to see the whole Grantham clan on Sat. You are all such TROOPERS!