Monday, November 2, 2009

We live in Elba

Hey Guys,

I know it has been two weeks since I have written, but we have been on the go since we stepped off the plane.

First of all. Vegas was perfect. We all had a wonderful time although nobody struck gold. We got out there Thursday about lunch and got settled in. Dad, Jerry, and I watched the Yankees game later in the afternoon. Even though my Yanks lost it was a fun time.

The next morning we went to Hoover Dam. This was not high on my priority list but I am so glad we went. It is an incredible sight especially when you think it was built 80 years ago. We got back to Sin City Friday afternoon and rested a little. Later, Reese went to see Bette Mildler and D and Robyn went to O a Circque De Soliel? show.

Saturday we just eased around that morning while we were gearing up for the Bama/Tenn game. It had a happy ending, but got real stressful towards the end. Later we had dinner at Fix in Bellagio. After that with the help of Mr. Bert Crowe we saw George Wallace at the Flamingo. It was a great ending to a to the night and trip. Thanks Mr. Bert for all the hospitality. This was my second venture to Vegas and both were more than incredible. Both parties couldn't have been better. Thanks for the trip guys.

I will continue the Blog manana.

Jr.

No comments: