Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Grandaddy of'em All

It blows my mind just what Bama has a chance to accomplish. After three short years in T-Town Saban has taken us to the top from has beens. I can honestly say I knew this was coming, although certainly not this quick. Dad and I had the chance to meet Saban and see him speak a few months after he was hired. The mood was totally different than the previous administration. When he talked EVERYBODY listened. The feeling that Dad, Tommy Morrow, Billy Bimbo, and myself had when we left was that Bama would be back. Something special was happening at the Capstone. Good Luck guys "let's get #13. RTR folks and "Remember the Rose Bowl we'll win then".


Ok Bama rant over.

The last week has been pretty slow except everyday life. This Tuesday night DeAnn and I were in Montgomery for AAL's Christmas party. It was at the bar on the first base side at Riverwalk Stadium. Pretty cool. We also saw a bunch of folks and had a good time. Later D and I went to the exchange bar at the Renassaince and we were shocked to see Kenny Heard and Tony Brook playing TOGETHER. Kenny started around Troy and then joined up with my good friend Joe Wright. Tony was also on the Auburn scene and good friends with Rex Oggs. We had a great time talking to both and Glenn and Jennifer joined us later on. Wednesday morning I went to AAL to a clinic for the Rheo knee. Two guys from Ossur were there and critiqued my walk and gave me some insight on things that might work better. It was a informative meeting. So if you pass me on the street and I look perplexed or I am walking different don't worry I may just be trying something new,

I have to wish a belated birthday to my cousin and the coolest freshman to be at The University of Alabama John Stephens Jr. He got shafted on his gift. I gave uncle John a Bama win for his birthday on the 5th and all John-John gets is a shout out on this sorry blog. Anyway, Happy Birthday man. hope it was a good one.

Fins Up,
Jr.

No comments: