Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

I know she will scold me about this, but today is Mom's birthday. As most of you know she is a wonderful woman and an even better mother. Long before we knew anything about the inner workings of Baptist South, Mom and I spent many days on the road and in hospitals trying to do new things with my CP. She is absolutely one of my best friends and don't know what I would do without her. She is also one of the most self-less people I know. Our early morning grudge matches on the basketball court and the golf course are some of my favorite memories.

Mom, I had a great time this weekend with you and I hope today was a great day for you.

Neil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil,
KUDOS to your post about your Mom. I called her today and DID NOT SING TO HER!!! But, I did wish her a VERY HAPPY ?? birthday! You bragged on her as a Mother, BUT I will bragg on her as a sister. With our parents gone, Lucia makes CERTAIN we keep in touch and know what is going on with each of us. SO, Lucia, from one sis to another sis, and speaking for the others, we LOVE YOU DEARLY and Happy Birthday!!
Love ya,
Virginia

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lucia! I had forgotten your b'day was June 2. I echo everything said and love you much! I admire you much and have always counted myself lucky to call you my friend. Hope it was a great day!
Kathy