Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Home

Hey Guys,



Just wanted to let you now we have made it home. We got here about 4:00. We hope we have my pain under control. Dad and I went to The Pain Management Clinic today to make sure we have the correct doses. If I move at all, it is painful. This is probably the most painful of any of my other recoveries, but hope the pain will go away quickly. The good thing about it is I have a few weeks to hang out and rest. I really want to thank you all one more time for the support of the last 16 months. Also, to all our friends on the sixth floor, we couldn't have made it without you.

Fins Up,
Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!
So glad to hear this!
Love you BUNCHES!
Aunt Virginia and Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

glad your home, that will make everything better
retta

Rachel Ruddock said...

Neil, we are so pleased to hear you are home once again. Hope your recovery is a speedy one. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

That is such good news to hear you are already at home. Hope you will be feeling better soon so you can come see your "family" in Troy.

Love,
"Miss" Mildred