Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday

Hey Guys,

I hope everybody had a great weekend. Friday morning I went to Elba. Grandmama cooked an awesome breakfast and then Dad and I went to Defuniak for the "Luau". Dad, Wynn, and I normally play in this tournament, but since I am on the DL they called in Mrs. Lynn Weeks as a ringer.

Friday night a group of us went to Ruths' Chris. It is always a great meal and even better fellowship. Dad, Wynn, and Mrs. Weeks had a decent day on Saturday and then gave it away yesterday when 3 costly pars. I had a great time riding with Wynn and Lynn yesterday though.

Today I am just hanging out. Tomorrow I am going to Troy to speak to group of teenagers at the university. It is an honor and one I am not sure I deserve.

After that it is all about Baptist South. We have to be there at 7 on Wed. Morning. I am sure Mom or DeAnn will be blogging so maybe I can take over next week.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you tomorrow while you are in Troy. By the way, you and Jerry didn't visit a zoo in Kentucky last week, did you?

Bonnie

Rachel Ruddock said...

Neil and Deann, Just wanted to let you know we have not forgotten about either of you. Although I am not posting lately, I am continuing to read your blog daily. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you on Wed. I am sure you will come out with flying colors. You are just such an inspiration to all of us. Maybe we can all meet at PCB real soon. :)

Rudy and Rachel