Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday

Good Evening Guys,

I am very sorry for my lack of post. I have been pretty busy. I really don't know where to begin. I think since we last talked I gave the Adam Waddail scholarship at the high school in Elba. That was a huge honor to be on stage at my old school honoring my good pal with his sweet mom and sister. This past weekend we went to the beach and had a wonderful time even though is rained everyday.

Tomorrow night D and I are going to see Ron White downtown with the good folks at AL Limb. It should be a great night.

My plan is to lay pretty low next week since the following week we have the reunion at Baptist South. Next Thursday I have my pre-op stuff and then my plan is to go to Troy and see my folks and just hang out.

That is really all I can think of. I'll try to post when I can think of it.

Fins Up and thanks for reading,
Jr.

No comments: