Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday

Hey Guys,

Since we last talked I have been to see the man. He said at this point, waiting wouldn't be beneficial. So we have the last and final surgery scheduled for June the 3rd. Recovery doesn't sound as brutal as we once thought it would be.

My sister-in-law Alison is graduating from Troy Normal tomorrow. We are going to that and then we are sliding to the beach for Lucia/Jan Day on Sunday. I hope everybody has a great weekend.

Also Jenna Henderson who works in SanBuck's Troy office her fiance's mother and sister were involved in a serious car accident Monday night. They are both in Baptist South and really need prayers. Please keep them in your thoughts

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Winter of 1857 said...

I'm glad that you and Deann and doing well. I touch bases with your blog every once in a while. I should call you more but I suck. hope you know that I love you very much. Uncle C