Monday, May 4, 2009

Beach Recap

Hey Guys,

I never knew this thing displayed the date, so there is no need to tell you guys this.

Anyway, I went to the beach Wednesday after my CT. Uncle John came and picked me up from Elba. Thursday he did a bunch of yard wok while I was there for moral support. The rest of the crowd got there Thursday evening.

Friday DeAnn and I got up and drove to Santa Rosa to see the DuBose clan. We had a great time hanging out at the pool most of the day.

Saturday we went down to the beach with the fam before the wedding. Thanks to Dad, Uncle J, and Mr. Robert I was able to get in the ocean and swim a while. The undertow was a little rough, but I got the hang of it.

Saturday afternoon my good friend and brother Jeptha J DuBose got married. For those of you that don't know the DuBose family is my second family. I've grown up with them and been all around the world with them. From Kyle down to Jerry I have a different, but great relationship with each of them include Heather Beth. Bessie has done a marvelous job of keeping us all in line. It was a very nice wedding and it was a honor to be there. Congrats Belly and Val, Love you guys.

Today John and Lindsey DuBose had a baby girl. Miss Ollie Pearl was born this morning.

It's weekends like this It is very clear how lucky I am to have such awesome family and friends.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Uncle V and Jk said...

Hey,
Yep, I still ckeck out the post, and we can't wait to get down to the beach and see all the gang. Hope to do be there soon. You are so amazing to us. We love all of you and just can't wait to see ya.