Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday

Hey Guys,

I apologize for no post on Monday. Last weekend we had a good time at the beach with Mom. DeAnn's mom and sister came down so I got to spend Mother's Day with Mom, my Mother-in-law, and my Grandmother. So it was really nice.

Monday we got our teeth cleaned and then stopped in Troy to see my folks at the former Quick Copy. Man I had it good back in the day. We had a great time telling stories.

Yesterday Wesley Stephens Stewart was born in Enterprise. He weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces. I know Mater X 2 is are very excited.

Tomorrow I am going to Elba to honors day at the high school. I hope everybody has a great weekend. Also my surgery has been moved back to the 10th instead of the 3rd.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was good seeing you this week-end. Just wish I could have sat at the boyfriends table and won money too. Hope you have a good week!
Retta