Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday March 11, 2009 7:45 PM

Hey Guys,

Hope everything is going the way you want it to. Therapy is pretty tough this week. I don't know if it's because the temperature is up or what, but I'm beat when I leave.

Today I have gotten a ton of stuff done. I have cleaned the house and been working on my ipod.
Also, Kris and Stacey from SanBuck came up and we went to eat a little lunch. Thanks Mrs. Berg for making me walk a mile. We really had a good time catching up.

This weekend Mom, Dad, DeAnn, Reese and I are going to Atlanta to see Sir Elton and Billy Joel at Phillips . I'm real stoked about it because I love Elton John. Also I think I have a block of Jimmy Buffett tickets for Lakewood if anybody would like them. Lt me know.

Have a good week.


Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neil,
Marissa, her parents, and I are gong to the Elton concert also. We have to meet up with you at the concert. Her parents are interested in the Buffet tickets. Give me a call before the show so we can get together. 770-856-9588

Stephen Smith