Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday March 8. 2009 1:30 PM

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of post. I guess I took a week off. Therapy went great all last week. Yesterday we went down to Dothan Lliam's 1st birthday party at Bill and Ann's. Lliam was born last year while I was taking a nap at Baptist South. We had a great time and after it was over I went to Area 51 to see some secret agents over in the hood. Thanks guys for the cool beverages and the fellowship. I love the pad and can't wait to go back.

On the way back last night Alison, D, and I stopped at Mikata in Troy. It was good and I hope they can make a go of it in Troy.

Happy Birthday Lliam. Also today is Dean and Dusty Smith's Birthday.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neil,

We sure did enjoyed your visit. Tell D thanks for sharing with us. Wish you could have stayed longer. The hamburgers changed to hot dogs and Kelley sausage-lol. I'll get the key in the mail. Love you, Aunt Ninny