Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday March 15, 2009 11:30 AM

WOW WOW WOW.

I was excited about the show last night, but it exceeded my expectations by a mile. We got there in time to see Stephen and Marissa. Hey Slick it was great catching up and your in-laws are a trip.

The show started and 2 grand pianos came out of the floor. We were sitting high behind the stage. Our seats were actually great, we could see everything. Anyway, the pianos came out of the floor and out walks the two legends. They started with Billy Joel singing "Your Song" and 3 and 1/2 hours they ended it with "Candle in the Wind" and "Piano Man".

It was a great night with the family and the end to a wonderful Christmas season.

I want to thank Uncle Daniel for reminding me about the show because I had forgotten about it and I would have been sick if I had missed it.

Fins Up,
Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you and the fam. I'm so glad that you got to meet the in-laws. They think a lot of you and your family. Hope to see you again soon.

Anonymous said...

oh...thanks for the shout-out...

Stephen Smith