Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday February 28, 2009 8:30 PM

Good Evening,

Just a quickie.

Today my sweet aunt Jenny Stephens turned 39 years old. For over 25 years she has put up and cared for a guy that she should have been paid millions to do. However, she has done it all for free. I hope she has a great day and looks back on the past "39" years with fond memories. I can't wait until this summer so we can resume our annual pilgrimages to the beach.

Happy Birthday Aunt Ninny, you have a bunch of nieces and nephews that are thinking about you today. We love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil, I beg to differ on Aunt Ninny and that magic 39 number. She is about to catch up with some of the rest of us. I hope she had a wonderful "over the hill" also. I just want say which one. :) Hope you and Deann are well. We are looking forward to the beach this summer also. Take care!

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Neil! Yes, those 39 years have a lot of wonderful memories and I am so thankful for them. Just for the record....on Feb. 28, 2008, Kathy Waters and I went to the beach and walked in the freezing water. Never too old to do crazy things. I can't wait to go to the beach with you, D, and the rest of the family!

I'm so proud of you and I love you so much! Aunt Ninny