Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday February 22, 2009 8:30 PM

Hey Guys,



OK to finish the story.

Thursday night we went back to Daphne for the parade. I knew the parade would be a blast, however it was so much more than I ever expected. My ride for the evening was a sweet 69' vette. I mistakenly thought I had more throws than I could possibly chunk. About halfway through the route I just had to wave and say "I'm sorry I'm out". It was a true honor, although it's one I'm not sure I deserved. Thanks again ladies. DeAnn also surprised us. She was not coming, but showed up anyway. It was a great night.

Friday morning we got up because I had an appointment with Dr. Vermillion to check on everything. Everything is progressing well and it looks like we may wait until after the summer to do the last surgery. It was nice catching up with Dr. V as I haven't seen him in months. I got used to seeing everyday there for a while. Anyway, things are good.

Next we had an appointment at AL Limb. I got a part that is below the knee that enables me to make a turn with the knee. Hopefully it will help my mobility. After that D went to work and I went home to rest.

Saturday night DeAnn, Reese, Buford, and Myself went to an establishment in Dublin, AL. The purpose was to see my good friend Joe Wright at his birthday celebration. It was good hangin' out with Ronnie Joe and hearing some southern Rock.

That should get you all current on my affairs. Hope you all have a great week.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you all--especially this week. My, my what a long way you've come in these past months. Loved seeing the Darwin piece; you and Reese did great. Love to all, Becky P